Stay with us
The Breac.House Experience
Booking for the very limited remaining availability for the 2021 season (5th March to mid November, Covid regulations dependant) is open with rates of €295 per room per night all year. Our experiences are based on a 2, 4 or 6 night stay with us with check ins on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Available check in dates are shown in bold on the calendar. To assist those who wish to plan well ahead for special occasions, we have also opened booking for Spring 2022. Before booking, please review below what is included in an experience with us and our notes on booking.
Your stay includes
Arrival and Orientation
- Pre-arrival assistance with bookings for transport, activities and local restaurants.
- Refreshments and orientation on arrival and use of local maps and guides
- Amenities including bespoke local handmade toiletries, seaweed products and luxurious robes.
- We have two electric charging points available on site if you want to charge an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Daybreak service of freshly brewed coffee/tea and freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Breakfast tray delivered to your room each morning designed to set you up for your day of activities will include home-baked breads and pastries, seasonal fruit and yogurt, granola, local eggs and organic salmon and sweet treats.
- A picnic backpack, made specially for us, is provided for your walks, cycles or just to have in the car! Picnics vary but may include homemade soup, chunky bread, cheese, fruit, bottled water and a sweet treat. Picnics are provided on the full days of your stay and not on check in or departure days.
- Room fridges stocked with mineral water, soft drinks and some treats.
- Full use of the library area and living room—where you can read, play music, avail of coffee, play a board game or just observe the beautiful surroundings while sitting in front of the fire.
- Access to the private wet room where you can have a seaweed bath for two
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Access to many indoor and outdoor relaxation spots.
- Complimentary use of our wood fired off grid sauna.
- 16 speed, Irish-made Sona bikes (and helmets) for your explorations.
- Yoga mats in all rooms.
- Beach towels and binoculars available.
- Custom-made Boot Room to store walking gear and extra luggage.
- Outside shed to store larger items such as surfboards and kayaks.
Notes on bookings
- Please note that we are an adult only retreat. Our aim is to provide a complete escape for grown ups, whether they be couples, friends or siblings. Our rooms are designed to accommodate 1 or 2 adults in great comfort.
- Due to our location, we cannot accommodate dogs on any part of the grounds. We are happy to recommend local kennels and dog minders if required.
- All of our bookings are taken online directly with us, so the availability is always up to date. If you have any queries prior to booking, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before booking with us, please check out our Terms and Conditions and FAQ's to ensure that a stay with us meets your requirements.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required. We operate 2, 4 or 6 night stays with check in on Wednesday, Friday and Sundays respectively.
- Click 'Book your stay' to visit our booking engine and complete the form to make a reservation. Please have your credit or debit card ready as we do ask for full payment at time of booking.
- All bookings include a complimentary organic seaweed bath for two per stay and use of our outdoor wood fired sauna. Advance booking is not required for these and are arranged on arrival.