Stay with us
The Breac.House Experience
We are delighted to announce that following most recent Government advice and new guidelines issued for the hospitality sector, we will be reopening and welcoming guests to Horn Head from July 16th. We are currently fully booked from that date through to end November. Our availability calendar is updated instantly with all cancellations and new cancellations will be listed here. To ensure maximum flexibility for guests who may wish to plan ahead, we have opened booking for 2021. We will be contacting all guests with confirmed reservations with full details of the small changes we need to make to protect everyone but we are confident that we can offer the same bespoke hospitality while maintaining the very highest standards in our operating practices. We hope you, your families and communities stay safe and well as we navigate these early days together and we look forward to welcoming you here to the far edge of Ireland. Cathrine & Niall
Your stay includes
Arrival and Orientation
- Pre-arrival assistance with bookings for transport, activities and local restaurants.
- Refreshments and orientation on arrival and use of local maps and guides
- Amenities including bespoke local handmade toiletries, seaweed products and luxurious robes.
- We have two electric charging points available on site if you want to charge an all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Daybreak service of freshly brewed coffee/tea and freshly squeezed fruit juice.
- Breakfast tray delivered to your room each morning designed to set you up for your day of activities will include home-baked breads and pastries, seasonal fruit and yogurt, granola, local eggs and organic salmon and sweet treats.
- A picnic backpack, made specially for us, is provided for your walks, cycles or just to have in the car! Picnics vary but may include homemade soup, chunky bread, cheese, fruit, bottled water and a sweet treat. Picnics are provided on the full days of your stay and not on check in or departure days.
- Room fridges stocked with mineral water, soft drinks and some treats.
- Full use of the library area and living room—where you can read, play music, avail of coffee, play a board game or just observe the beautiful surroundings while sitting in front of the fire.
- Access to the private wet room where you can have a seaweed bath for two
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building.
- Access to many indoor and outdoor relaxation spots.
- Complimentary use of our wood fired off grid sauna.
- 16 speed, Irish-made Sona bikes (and helmets) for your explorations.
- Yoga mats in all rooms.
- Beach towels and binoculars available.
- Custom-made Boot Room to store walking gear and extra luggage.
- Outside shed to store larger items such as surfboards and kayaks.
Notes on bookings
- All of our bookings are taken online directly with us, so the availability is always up to date. If you have any queries prior to booking, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Before booking with us, please check out our Terms and Conditions and FAQ's to ensure that a stay with us meets your requirements.
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
- Click 'Book your stay' to visit our booking engine and complete the form to make a reservation. Please have your credit or debit card ready as we do ask for full payment at time of booking.
- All bookings include a complimentary organic seaweed bath for two per stay and use of our outdoor wood fired sauna.