Terms & Conditions
All contracts made under these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland. All disputes arising out of the Terms and Conditions and/or Contracts entered into with breac.house shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Please note that any use of www.breac.house means that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
- All bookings must be fully prepaid online at time of booking. This payment includes a non-refundable deposit of €50 per room per night.
- Room reservations are only confirmed once guests receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
We realise that plans cannot be set in stone—if you need to modify your reservations we will do our very best to accommodate. Any changes in dates must be within the same season and must be relayed to us at least 15 days prior to your arrival date, otherwise the cancellation policy below applies.
- In the event that you need to cancel completely and you notify us more than 15 days before the date of arrival, then the total cost less the deposit will be refunded. If the cancellation is less than 15 days then a cancellation fee of 75% of the total cost applies. All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and are not valid until a guest has received a cancellation confirmation from Breac.House from email@example.com
- In respect of group bookings, the 15 day notification & cancellation period referred to in the preceding paragraphs is 30 days (for 2 rooms) or 45 days (for 3 rooms).
- Guests are strongly advised to obtain travel insurance to cover the cost of potential cancellation fees.
Facilities and services
If you let us know of any dietary special requests, we’ll do our best to make sure we get everything just right for you.
We do our utmost to keep everything at Breac.House running smoothly but occasionally something might not quite go to plan. We accept this as part of life and don’t accept liability if a facility is out of action or a guest chooses to take part in an activity at their own risk.
With feedback, we expect the Breac.House retreat to evolve, so please talk to us if there is something you think could add to the experience.